Friday 17 October 2014

Drawing 17th October 2014

Todays drawing lesson focused on drawing the model laying down as if they were dead, we did this from numerous different angles.

These first two were done in 20 minutes, the measuring for these wasn't to hard as i could use head measurements as I usually do

 I found my self drawing the head last for this one, Usually i do it first when it comes to measured drawing

This was also done in 20 minutes, except this one had to be twice as big as the previous two
  After the break, we did another 20 minute drawing, this time I got an awkward angle that was hard to measure because of the perspective. I got 3 heads measured in this one, I usually get 6, this was because from my point of view the head was much bigger that usual. For this one i just used what was at these points and what was in-between these points to get the drawing done

 These next 5 drawings are much, much smaller compared to the others and we had a lot less time to do it, 2 and a half minutes. this was a rotation of the model lying down. Compared to the others, I found this was the easiest to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment