Friday 6 March 2015

Drawing- 6th March

We had two models in this session, one male and one female. for the first two images we drew either the top or bottom half of one of the models

Female on top, male at the bottom

Male on top and female at the bottom

For the third image we were supposed to draw a different gender on each side of the vertical centre line, somehow my brain made me believe that tom said to also change the genders after each head measurement.


Overall I think I did a good job at putting together two different halves together almost seamlessly (at least for the first two drawings). The leg measurement are way off though, the knees are to low, I may have to begin to ignore my own measurements on the legs and just go with what looks most anatomically correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment